Announcing 2021 Postman Plans and Pricing Updates
Today, Postman is announcing new plans and pricing to align with the needs of all of our different customers.
We are continuously adding capabilities to the Postman API Platform to make it better for everyone, from individual developers to large enterprises with thousands of developers. Along with new and innovative capabilities, we know that it’s important to offer plans for all types of customers too.
Postman for developers
These updates have not only delivered incremental value, they’ve redefined the API management product category. In the last year, we’ve shipped more than 30 features and improvements, including significant ones like:
- Postman public workspaces
- Security and governance validations in the API Builder
- Integrations with Git, AWS Gateway, Travis CI, and many other key enterprise systems
- Postman Flows (beta): no-code API workflow builder
- And many more
All this innovation and capability is now available via three developer-focused plans:
- Postman Free: We’ve made our free tier a team plan. Now teams of up to three can collaborate at no cost. $0.
- Postman Basic: Since our free tier is now a team product, it no longer makes sense to call our first paid plan Postman Team. We are changing this plan’s name to Postman Basic with no change in price. Postman Basic will be available at $12/month per user, billed annually, and our existing Team plan customers will be migrated to this plan.
- Postman Professional: Our customers were understandably confused between our similarly named Business and Enterprise plans. We are changing the Business plan’s name to Postman Professional. The new price is $29/month per user, billed annually, effective December 1, 2021.
Postman for enterprises
In addition to developers, enterprises have increasingly become key Postman customers over the years. Because we recognize that enterprises have significant needs beyond those of smaller teams of developers, we’ve made massive investments this year to address those needs.
Postman Enterprise is our most comprehensive plan and represents the complete Postman API Platform. This plan is tailored to the needs of organizations who want to deploy Postman at scale for their API ecosystem. It is specifically designed to help enterprises on the journey to building modern applications API-first.
Postman Enterprise includes the technology to effectively build, manage, publish, and consume APIs, as well as the services and support enterprises need to succeed. This plan has all of Postman’s enterprise capabilities across API repositories, tools, intelligence, workspaces, and integrations.
In addition to all the great developer tools, Postman Enterprise also includes:
- Full control over the distribution and versioning of the Postman app
- Using standard enterprise software distribution and management tools
- Including the timing of migration to new versions of Postman
- Features to manage users, collaboration, and governance at scale
- Reporting and insights into your APIs and your Postman team
- User groups and automated user provisioning/deprovisioning
- Discovery and management of public links and documentation
- Integrations and API discovery
- Access to Postman experts for onboarding and API-first enablement
- Customer Success
- Solutions Engineering
- Enterprise Support
- Via email with one-hour response time
- Via phone (Launching early 2022, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, continental US time zones)
Additionally, in early 2022, we plan to further enhance the Enterprise plan with:
- Domain capture: Manage and secure all Postman usage in your organization
- Secrets management: Team-level controls for managing credentials in Postman
- Partner API Network: Create shared API spaces with third parties that you trust for specific APIs
Price transparency is another key feature of our Enterprise plan that our customers really appreciate—there’s no need to play “let’s guess the price behind the Contact Sales button.”
Our Enterprise plan is priced at $99/month per user, billed annually, effective December 1, 2021.
- Existing Enterprise customers can lock in the current $69 rate for an additional 12 months via early renewal before December 1, 2021.
- Customers not on Enterprise today can purchase or upgrade at the current $69 rate before December 1, 2021.
If you have further questions about the new plans, we are here to help! You can reach us at [email protected].