Who’s Behind Postman Engineering? Watch and Learn about Postman Co-founder Ankit Sobti
During a recent Postman livestream with Postman Co-founder and CTO Ankit Sobti, we had the opportunity for an ask-me-anything chat. The Postman community tuned in to the stream to ask their own wide-ranging questions, and Ankit shared about Postman’s engineering challenges and interesting learnings throughout the company’s evolution from 2014 to the API platform that we have today. Plus, he also shared how Postman helped him automate Postman Chief Happiness Officer Cooper’s meal plans. Watch what happened and hear straight from Ankit in this full video.
Check out a few highlights
- What is the most interesting thing you are currently working on?
- API-first tell us more!
- What does Postman have to offer to new developers?
- Can you suggest some fun APIs to play with?
- Do you still write code for Postman?
- Postman and open source
- Is Postman exploring anything that product managers can look forward to?
- Can I use Postman with gRPC?
Keep an eye out
Postman currently streams every week on Thursdays. Stop by and say hi, y’all. Be sure not to miss our livestreams by following us or subscribing on any of these platforms:
- YouTube: Subscribe to the Postman channel on YouTube and turn on your notifications
- Twitch: Follow Postman on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live
- Twitter: Follow Postman on Twitter to see when we go live
- LinkedIn: Follow Postman on LinkedIn to be notified of upcoming events