Announcing Postman’s New API Talk Show: “Breaking Changes” with Kin Lane
We are thrilled to announce Breaking Changes, a new weekly talk show premiering in early June that covers the things you need to know about the industry, the business, and the technology that powers an API-first world. Each week on Breaking Changes, Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane hosts stellar guests from all across the API universe to discuss, debate, and solve the latest issues and topics around APIs.
For a sneak peek into the show, watch this quick video preview:
What can you expect from Breaking Changes?
In each episode of Breaking Changes, you’ll:
- Get insights into the latest happenings in the API industry
- Learn from the experiences and API journeys of practitioners and organizations
- Discover new ways to think about API design, architecture, strategy, and developer experience
Who will you see joining Kin Lane on Breaking Changes?
Here’s a look at some of the brilliant speakers joining Kin on each insightful episode:
- Alex Reynolds, VP/GM, Platform Solutions at Shutterstock
- Lorinda Brandon, VP of Engineering at BetterCloud
- Mike Amundsen, Author/Speaker/Trainer/Advisor at Amundsen.com, Inc.
- Allen Helton, Software Engineering Manager at Tyler Technologies
Stay in the know
To make sure you don’t miss any Breaking Changes news, subscribe here and we’ll notify you about upcoming episodes. Then, bring your API enthusiasm and join us on Wednesday, June 9, at 9am PT for the first episode, “Transforming Your Business Through APIs” with Shutterstock’s Alex Reynolds.
What do you think about this topic? Tell us in a comment below.