What to expect from the upcoming Postman API Meetup
Postman is a distributed organization with team members based all over the world. In order to remain connected, both to our colleagues and our community, groups of employees regularly visit the San Francisco and Bangalore offices every few months.
A team from our SF office and other remote places is coming down to Bangalore to meet our developers based in India. In light of that and other great feature launches, we are hosting a meetup this November.
If you work with APIs and want to learn how request responses can be made more human-readable with engaging data visualizations, or if you’d simply like to meet the Postman team, join us at the Postman November API Meetup.
- 6:00 PM: Check-in starts
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM: Presentations
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM: Networking with food & drinks!
Date – Wednesday, 20th November 2019
Venue – The Open Box, MG Road, Bengaluru
Meet our speakers:
- Kaustav Das Modak is a developer advocate from our Bangalore office. Kaustav will be explaining our latest feature—Visualizers.
- Arlemi Turpault is a developer advocate from London. Arlemi will be demonstrating use cases and explaining the value of visualizing your data.
- Joyce Lin is a developer advocate from San Francisco. Joyce will be taking you through other great new developments in Postman.
You’ll also get to meet a whole bunch of other cool Postman people at this meetup:
- Nick, VP of Marketing from SF
- Sanjeev, VP of Sales from SF
- Lisa, VP Customer Success from SF
- Sue, Developer Educator from Glasgow
- Rebecca, Marketing Manager from Ohio
- Marcio, Creative Director from SF
Remember to bring your laptop so that you can try out all the cool new features yourself!
RSVP on our Meetup page to secure a spot for this exciting meetup!