Postman v0.9.9: Usability improvements and bug fixes
Postman v0.9.9.2 is out on the Web Store! This update had been pending for a while. We wanted to push a mix of features and bug fixes that have been waiting in the pipe line. Here is a summary:
- Added version number and other debug info inside the settings modal
- Collection import from URL sets Accept header to application/json (#558)
- Request preview wrapped with pre tag (#451)
- Recursive resolution of environment variables
- Do not fire a request when URL is selected from the autocomplete dropdown
- Added Ctrl+enter/Cmd+Enter shortcut (#390)
- Saving request to another collection shows description of that request (#491)
- OAuth 1.0 signature method fields have a select box (#398)
- Auto update basic and digest auth headers if they are environment variables (#340)
- Bug fixes for the tests editor
Oh, and finally we also have a proper change log where you can find the changes listed above. We promise to religiously update this page.
One big change I would like to highlight is that Basic Auth and Digest Auth tokens now auto-refresh depending upon values in the environment variables. This let’s you avoid hitting “Refresh request” every time you switch to a new environment.
We have some really exciting stuff planned for the coming week. Stay tuned through this blog and Twitter!