Who’s Behind Postman? Watch and Learn about Postman Co-Founder Abhijit Kane
During a recent Postman livestream with Postman Co-founder and Head of Product for Integrations Abhijit Kane, we had the opportunity for an ask-me-anything chat. The Postman community tuned in to the stream to ask their own wide-ranging questions. Abhijit revealed some insights into how Postman evolved from a college project to a full-fledged API platform. And he shared his thoughts about new product design and development and Postman’s strategy for integrating with some of your favorite tools.
Watch what happened and hear straight from Abhijit in this full video:
Check out a few highlights
- Why did Postman move away from being a Chrome extension?
- How do startups and smaller teams collaborate technically?
- How important is design in Postman?
- What is the Postman tech stack?
- How does the Postman team handle testing new features?
- What sort of machine learning algorithms does Postman use?
- Any plans on introducing load testing or stress testing?
- Did you ever think your college project would be a megastar one day?
Hear from all three Postman founders
- I am Abhinav Asthana, CEO and co-founder of Postman – Ask me anything
- I am Ankit Sobti, CTO and co-founder of Postman – Ask me anything
- I am Abhijit Kane, Head of Product and co-founder of Postman – Ask me anything
Keep an eye out
Postman currently streams every week on Thursdays. Stop by and say hi, y’all. Be sure not to miss our livestreams by following us or subscribing on any of these platforms:
- YouTube: Subscribe to the Postman channel on YouTube and turn on your notifications
- Twitch: Follow Postman on Twitch to receive notifications when we go live
- Twitter: Follow Postman on Twitter to see when we go live
- LinkedIn: Follow Postman on LinkedIn to be notified of upcoming events
What do you think about this topic? Tell us in a comment below.